The 50th annual ASERA Conference will be held at:
Queenstown, New Zealand
2-5 July, 2019
Join us at the 2019 Australasian Science Education (ASERA) conference to be part of a collegial science education community in the beautiful city of Queenstown, New Zealand.
ASERA has a proud history. ASERA is one of the oldest and most highly regarded science education research associations in the world. Each year ASERA brings together science education researchers and educators to share ideas that change the nature and practices of science education.
- Call for Papers is Open. Click here for details.
- Call for Abstracts Close: Monday 25th February 2019
- Notification to Authors: Monday 11th March 2019
- Presenter Registration due: Monday 25th March 2019
- Early Bird Registration opens soon: stay tuned
- Early Bird Registration ends: Monday 29th April 2019