- Early bird registration is now closed (closed on 21 April 2022).
- All fees below are quoted in Australian dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- All first author presenters will be required to submit registration and payment by Monday 20th April 2022.
- Approved abstracts will only be included in the conference program if registration and payment have been received by this date.
- Registration for face-to-face attendees will close Friday 10 June 2022 and for online attendees on Friday 24 June 2022.
Remember to go to the accommodation page to book a room at the Nesuto Hotel.
Ends 20 April
From 21 April
closes 10 June
Student/Retired Non Member
One Day only academic/student/retired (no conference dinner or reception)
closes 24 June
Face-to Face (Perth) Registration Includes:
- Attendee password-protected access to the ASERA 53 conference platform.
- Welcome Reception,Tuesday evening
- Conference dinner, Thursday evening
- Morning teas, lunch and afternoon teas, Wednesday - Friday
Online (Virtual) Registration Includes:
- Attendee password-protected access to the ASERA 53 virtual conference platform.
- Ability to engage with presenters and other attendees during live presentations through live Q&A.