ASERA 53 - 2022 Conference
Curtin University, Perth
Face-to-face AND online options
28th June - 1st July 2022
*To Access the full conference website (only accessible to registered participants):
- Log in using your ASERA members' credentials --> Click on "members area" --> "members only"
- You should then see the heading "ASERA 53 Conference - June 28-July 1, 2022" and the green button ("Conference Website") that will take you to the full ASERA53 Conference Website
Conference Program of Events*
Tuesday 28 June
11am - 4pm
5pm - 7pm
Conference Welcome Reception
Wednesday 29 June
ECR/HDR Fireside Chat
ASERA Board Meeting
Thursday 30 June
Friday 1 July
- Rekha Koul - Curtin University
- Rachel Sheffield - Curtin University
Call for Papers:
- The call for papers is now closed. Closing date for submissions was Monday 28th February 2022.
Conference Key Dates
The ASERA 2022 Conference (ASERA53) is sponsored by:
Established in 1972, Business Events Perth (formerly known as Perth Convention Bureau) is responsible for attracting international and interstate business events to Western Australia.
Curtin is an innovative, global university known for its high impact research, strong industry partnerships and commitment to preparing students for the jobs of the future. Collaborative relationships with industry, research partners, our alumni and the community are highly valued. Through these connections Curtin University finds new avenues of innovation to provide mutually beneficial outcomes for society. The School of Education within Curtin has had a long association with ASERA, and we are very excited to be partnering to present the 2022 conference in Perth, Western Australia.
Follow us on Twitter @ASERAeducation for updates on the conference and for information on other science education research events.
When posting about the conference on social media, please use the official conference #ASERA53 (and if posting on Twitter, do tag us @ASERAeducation).