Accommodation at Curtin University:
ASERA 53 organisers have negotiated a special price for conference participants to stay at the Nesuto Curtin Hotel during the week of the conference.
This brand new hotel, located within the grounds of Curtin University, only opened in January 2022 and we are the first group to be staying there. Its location is superb as the conference and all social events will be held here.
Address: B420 Koorliny Way & Beazley Ave, Curtin University, Bentley, WA, Australia, 6102
Phone: +61 8 6255 0800
Hotel Information – NESUTO Curtin:
Nesuto Curtin is located in the suburb of Bentley, a bustling commercial and educational hub just 8km South of Perth CBD. Nesuto Curtin Perth Hotel, is situated in a great location, a new build right in the heart of Curtin University, opposite Curtin Stadium and Curtin Central Bus Station with a direct bus to Optus Stadium on special event days.
Our facilities include 24-hour Reception and a friendly team always on hand to assist, housekeeping service, on campus parking (subject to availability), free WiFi, Karla Mia Lounge, meeting and conference facilities and dry-cleaning services.
Other Accommodation Options Close to Curtin university:
- Bentley Motel (~4km from Curtin University)
- Quest South Perth (~6.5km from Curtin University)
- The Peninsula Riverside (~6.5km from Curtin University)
- Broadwater Resort Como (~5km from Curtin University)
- Victoria Park Lodge (~4km from Curtin University)
N.B., There are also plenty of hotels in the city of Perth. Please factor in transport costs and time to the conference venue (Curtin University)
Transport to and Around Perth:
- Perth airport is approximately 20 minutes from the Perth CBD. The conference venue, Nesuto Hotel is 15km from Perth airport. A taxi from the airport to Curtin University (Nesuto Hotel) will cost around $45
Getting Around Perth
- Bus terminal at Curtin University – Hayman stand 7 – bus number 960 – 30 minute ride to Perth City.
- Uber, Didi, Ola – ride share companies operating in Perth
Transport to Curtin University:
Bus: Curtin Central Bus Station
Routes 33 to Perth and 284 to Belmont
Route 657 to Optus Stadium (event days only)
Routes 33 to Karawara and 34 to Perth
Route 100 to Canning Bridge
Route 960 to Mirrabooka
Route 960 to Curtin Bus Station
Route 34 to Cannington
Route 100 to Cannington
Route 101 to Canning Bridge
Oats Street Station
Canning Bridge Station
Places to eat!
- A short 5 minute walk from the hotel will take you to Waterford Plaza Shopping Mall where you will find a number of restaurants and bars along with supermarkets, chemists and various speciality shops.
Restaurants to be found include:
Places to See!
Fremantle and Rottnest Island
- Fremantle or “Freo” is Perth’s Old Town. It’s a maritime city with spirit and soul, full of vibrancy, colour and culture. Fremantle is bursting with things to do, click the link for what’s on in Freo:
- Rottnest Island sits just offshore from the city of Fremantle. A protected nature reserve, it's home to the quokka, a small wallaby-like marsupial. No trip to Perth is complete without a “selfie” with a quokka.
- Train to Fremantle – train from Perth Station platform 7 – catch Fremantle line train aprox. 30 minutes to Fremantle.
- Ferry to Rottnest Island departs from the B-Shed in Fremantle – quick walk from the Fremantle train station\
- For more information, see the TransPerth Website