ASERA wishes to congratulate the following researchers for being given ARC grants for Discovery Projects with a Science/STEM focus.
- Professor Barry Fraser; Dr Rekha Koul; Professor Dr Theo Wubbels: STEM education: Student attitudes, teacher relationships & emotional climate
- Dr Mihye Won; Professor David Treagust; Dr Kok-Sing Tang: Drawing science diagrams to enhance students’ scientific creativity.
- Professor Russell Tytler; Professor Joanne Mulligan; Dr Lihua Xu; Dr Peta White;
Associate Professor Leona Schauble; Professor Richard Lehrer; Professor Vaughan Prain: Enriching mathematics and science learning: an interdisciplinary approach
Edith Cowan University
Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
- Dr Michael Fitzgerald: Do teacher research experiences affect student outcomes in science?
- Professor Marilyn Fleer: Scientific play-worlds: Researching play, imagination and science teaching
Queensland University of Technology
- Professor Lyn English; Dr Donna King; Associate Professor Tamara Moore; Assistant Professor Nicholas Mousoulides: Modelling with design: learning innovation across primary science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
Friday, 1 December 2017