Abstract submissions are now open for CONASTA 67, the national science education conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association.
In 2018 CONASTA will be held at Sydney University, Sydney, NSW from 8-11 July.
The CONASTA 67 theme of 'Spotlight on Our Future' has been chosen to inspire all educators to focus on the influence of science on our lives.
More than 500 delegates are expected to attend CONASTA 67, including:
- early childhood teachers, primary teachers, secondary teachers, pre-service teachers
- science and science education lecturers
- education and curriculum consultants
- laboratory managers and technicians
- science and education researchers
The onsite workshop program presented by teachers, researchers and science professionals covers a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- primary and secondary science education
- laboratory technician skills and practices
- new science and science education research
- curriculum implementation and support
- teaching resources and innovations
Please follow the link below to submit an abstract for an onsite workshop.
Abstract submissions for workshops will close on 15 December 2017.