Entries for the iAward have been extended to close on 3 April, so there’s still time to encourage school students to enter their outstanding work! And it’s free to enter!
Projects can be completed in the school or outside the classroom.
Students have the opportunity to:
- Participate in up to three competition stages - state, national and international
- Receive valuable feedback during a robust judging process
- Gain access to business mentoring workshops
- Participate in the Innovation Showcase and PitchFest contest
- Be recognised by and gain access to the media
- Be awarded best young innovator.
More information is at www.iawards.com.au.