There are a number of ways to communicate with the ASERA membership. We now have the webpage (asera.org.au) plus Twitter (@ASERAeducation) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/ASERAeducation/) accounts. Below are some ways for you to make use of these forums to connect. We encourage you to use ASERA as an avenue to advertise, such as:
- PhD or job opportunities
- opportunities to collaborate on grant applications, book chapters
- special publications
It would also be wonderful to celebrate new graduates by posting a profile of their thesis research to the membership.
There are 2 ways that you can do this:
- Email details to email@example.com. This will be posted on the website, Twitter, Facebook and bulk email to members.
2.Write the post yourself - which will be uploaded to the website only:
- Log in to the website. Select ‘Members Area’ tab and ‘Submit News Article’ in the list.
- Fill in the sections: title, select article type, add an image, details in the ‘body’
- You can add another image, video or document and a URL by clicking on ‘Related content’ and filling in the sections.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and ‘SAVE’.
- Your item will be saved as a draft and after moderation will be posted on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org