The call for abstracts for the Australian Teacher Education Association (ATEA) 2023 conference is now open.
Abstracts relating to the following themes and sub-themes are welcome:
- Policy, research and practice around partnerships, including challenges/tensions and successes when ‘embracing partnerships’;
- Exploration of partnership models and case studies, including local, national and international;
- Partnerships into the future: impact, flexibility and sustainability
- Theorisation of partnerships in the field of teacher education
- Re/conceptualisation of teacher educator work that showcases the multiple forms of partnerships that can contribute to teaching, learning, professional practice and research
More details of the conference can be found below:
- Conference Dates: Wednesday 12th July 2023 to Friday 14th July 2023.
- Conference Venue: Australian Catholic University, in North Sydney Campus
- Mode: Face-to-Face
- Conference Theme: Embracing Partnerships: Leading the Future of Teaching, Learning and Research.
Please click here for more information on the ATEA 2023 conference.
Please click here for the conference guidelines.