This position is at University of South Australia.
- Develop, coordinate and teach Early Childhood Science and/or Mathematics Education courses while maintaining their high quality
- Provide academic leadership to support UniSA Education Futures’ teaching and learning initiatives
- Conduct nationally and internationally recognised research and disseminate research outcomes through relevant and appropriate channels
- Actively contribute to the Academic Unit and University activities, particularly in raising the profile of UniSA Education Futures’ programs and research impact
- Plan, review and manage resources to facilitate the Academic Unit’s teaching activities while mentoring other academic team members
Applications close: 11:30pm Wednesday 8 September 2021